*More languages
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Grants:MSIG/Community_Engagement_Package/Announcement/Call_for_Applications>
• Please
help translate to your language
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Grants%3AMSIG%2FCommunity+Engagement+Package%2FAnnouncement%2FCall+for+Applications&language=&action=page&filter=>*

The Wikimedia Movement Strategy implementation is a collaborative effort
for all Wikimedians. Movement Strategy Implementation Grants
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Grants:MSIG/About> support
projects that take the current state of a Movement Strategy Initiative
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Strategy/Initiatives>
and
push it one step forward. If you are looking for an example or some guide
on how to engage your community further on Movement Strategy and the
Movement Strategy Implementation Grants specifically, you may find
this community
engagement package
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Grants:MSIG/Community_Engagement_Package>
 helpful.

The goal of this community engagement package is to support more people to
access the funding they might need for the implementation work. By becoming
a recipient of this grant, you will be able to support other community
members to develop further grant applications that fit with your local
contexts to benefit your own communities. With this package, the hope is to
break down language barriers and to ensure community members have needed
information on Movement Strategy to connect with each other. Movement
Strategy is a two-way exchange, we can always learn more from the
experiences and knowledge of Wikimedians everywhere. We can train and
support our peers by using this package, so more people can make use of
this great funding opportunity.

If this information interests you or if you have any further thoughts or
questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your regional facilitators
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Movement_Strategy_and_Governance/Team>
discuss further. We will be more than happy to support you. When you are
ready, follow the steps on this page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Grants:MSIG/About> to
apply. We look forward to receiving your application.

Best regards,

Yop, Tila, and Vivien

Movement Strategy and Governance Team

*Vivien Chang *

East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific (ESEAP) Facilitator, Movement Strategy
and Governance User:VChang_(WMF)
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:VChang_(WMF)> @ Wikimedia Foundation
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/>