Hi Shupai,

thanks for being active in this community. I'm not sure if this is the best
venue to share these announcements, because they are very specific to South
Africa. You may want to consider announcing these on lists that are more
targeted. You're currently sending your announcements to the international
mailing list to discuss Wikimedia-wide matters.

Maybe you were trying to send your email to
https://lists.wikimedia.org/postorius/lists/wikimediaza.lists.wikimedia.org/
the South African mailing list?

Warmly,
Lodewijk