Dear Alan, I am far more surprised that you appear to be disparaging
Andreas Kolbe's very constructive questions and contributions.

You yourself seem to contribute nothing to the facts of the case, but
others who contribute very appropriately you would like to see blocked.

What kind of attitude is that?

H.L.

PS: If you had thought a little and perhaps also read what Andreas has
written, then you would also have noticed that Andreas has already  made
a request 9 days ago, which was not answered within a week, but which
you have admonished. Shame on you!

Translated with DeepL
<https://www.deepl.com/translator?utm_source=windows&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=windows-share>