Dear Friends and Wikimedians,

We hope you are doing well.

The Afrocine Project core team would once again like to thank everyone who
contributed towards ensuring the success of the Months of African Cinema
Contest in 2021. Due to your valued efforts, the fourth iteration was a
success! Over 4,000 articles were created across various Wikimedia projects
and in 16 different languages

The Afrocine project is happy to inform you that we will be having the
Months of African Cinema Contest in the months of November and December. (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_AfroCine/Months_of_African_Cinema
)

This year’s iteration comes in a style. We invite participants and
communities to improve content on Wikipedia, specifically infoboxes related
to African Cinema. To indicate your interest in participating, please list
your name or your communities names here. (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_AfroCine/Months_of_African_Cinema#Participants
)

This year’s prizes will be as follows:

1st Prize – $150

2nd Prize – $100

3rd Prize – $50

Thank you once again! We are looking forward to your participation.

1.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_AfroCine/Months_of_African_Cinema

2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_AfroCine/Months_of_African_Cinema#Participants