**

*We can’t hide our excitement anymore… Today's the day! This is a reminder that the WikiAfrica Hour <https://www.wikiinafrica.org/project/wikiafrica-hour/>Special Launch Edition forAfrica Environment WikiFocus <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Africa_Environment>is set to beginDay: today Friday, March 3rd When : 16:00 UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1677859209><https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1677859209>Where : Link to WikiAfrica Hour ! <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOcmOPtl53U>(Live on Youtube)Language : English (on youtube)*

*

Session is organized on Zoom (LINK <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85124888503>).On zoom, language is English, with simultaneous translations in French, Portuguese and Arabic.

If you get difficulties to join Zoom, please attend the Youtube session and do participate ! We will keep time at the end to answer your questions.

Note: the vodcast is viewable from both your desktop and mobile. Any questions or comments or difficulties, please contact clement...@wikiinafrica.org <mailto:clement...@wikiinafrica.org>

We’ll see you in a bit!

*

Flo