Correction:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In my earlier email I said:

*"In this specific case, one of the two contributors once, over a decade
ago, posted a link to a Dramatica page containing their name and a previous
place of employment (different from their current place of employment as
shared in the essay)."*

This was incorrect. All the contributor did, well over ten years ago after
having been doxed, was to say (in frustration) that if people wanted more
personal info, they could find it on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I am really sorry to have gotten that detail wrong, because it makes a
material difference, as far as the letter of policy is concerned. For even
back then, WP:OUTING expressly required the *posting of a link*.

A.