Hello,

I am thrilled to announce that we have just launched the 2nd funding round
for the Art+Feminism 10th Anniversary Celebration Fund, and I would like to
personally invite you to join our online information session
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrd-ihqz0jEt0txf0LZhHqn0nqRfAiF-Cg#/registration>
to learn all about how you can apply for the celebration fund.

*Date and Time: April 27, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. UTC. *

During this session, I will provide you with all the necessary information
about the fund, including eligibility criteria, the application process,
deadlines, and funding details. As a past Art+Feminism event organizer, you
have the opportunity to receive up to $1,500 to celebrate Art+Feminism's
10th anniversary with your community.

To register for the information session, please click on the following
link: *tinyurl.com/38jt73n9* <http://tinyurl.com/38jt73n9>

Please note that space is limited, so I encourage you to register as soon
as possible to secure your spot. This is a unique opportunity to receive
funding for your Art+Feminism event and be a part of our 10th anniversary
celebration.

These are the names of individuals and organizations we funded in the first
round:

1. *Anthony Diaz*
Organization/Affiliation: Wiki Advocates Philippines
2. *Isaac Oloruntimilehin*
Organization/Affiliation: Free Knowledge Africa
3. *Karen Keifer-Boyd*
7. *Ngozi Eunice Osadebe*
Surplus People in the Universities Research Group

We look forward to seeing you at the information session and answering any
questions you may have. Thank you for your continued support of
Art+Feminism.

Best regards,
*Sadik Shahadu *
*West African Language Coordinator*
Art + Feminism <https://www.artandfeminism.org/>
*Advisory Board Member*
*Open Education for a Better World <https://oe4bw.org/advisory-board/>*
*Call/Whatsapp: +233244666136*
*Twitter: @Sadike25 <https://twitter.com/Sadike25>*
Certified Nonprofit Technology Professional
<https://api.accredible.com/v1/frontend/credential_website_embed_image/certificate/30777145>
Recent publication: A global outlook to the interruption of education due
to COVID-19 pandemic: Navigating in a time of uncertainty and crisis
<http://www.asianjde.com/ojs/index.php/AsianJDE/article/view/462>

*Yes, we can!*