Dear all,

Thank you very much to everyone who expressed interest in joining the
Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee [1], and also to those who asked
questions, expressed support, and helped to spread the word. I would
especially like to thank the Committee Support and Movement Strategy &
Governance teams, who shared the information to different communities about
the call.

Staff and Governance Committee [2] will be in touch with the candidates
regarding next steps.

Best regards,

antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv

Elections Committee Board Liaison

Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections_committee/Nominations/2023

[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_Governance_Committee

*NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal working
hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
advance!*