Hi Itzik,

This is shocking and heart-wrenching news. My deepest condolences to
Deror's family and friends, as well as to Wikimedia Israel, the Hebrew
Wikipedia community and the global community for this huge loss. Deror was
a good friend of mine, we worked together in many volunteer capacities in
the movement and spent many memorable moments at Wikimedia-related events.

Kiril