Andreas,

You write

> Victoria did say
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Village_pump_(proposals)&diff=prev&oldid=1123369545>
 last year, on-wiki: The Board has done its main job - changed the CEO.

> (Victoria did not provide further details when asked.)

I want to say that  The Board has done its main job - changed the CEO means
" by mutual agreement". If there's a mutual agreement that the current CEO
is leaving, the Board will inevitably have to find a new one, e.g. change
the CEO.

Also, I find your complete lack of good faith and attempts to catch out
everybody on anything very unpleasant and completely contradictory to the
spirit of the Movement.

Victoria