Hi Aishik,

I understand your intent but I believe you should consider the practicality
of choosing a group name. I suggest you establish a clear network first and
build trust of your intended target.

We all wish the general public to have a simple understanding of how our
Wikimedia community is structured. Creating a supergroup that overlaps to 3
regional hubs creates confusion not just to our existing community members
we try to entice as well as institutions, partners, agencies and most of
all our general public.

ESEAP is hosting Wikimania 2023 and we do not put all our advocacy,
sacrifices, meetings, lengthy discussions over 9 years, and hard work in
making a cohesive regional community to waste because people starting to
doubt and get confused on a misleading community structure you are building.

I encourage you to seriously do a practical feasibility study and research
if you have technical, human resource capacity on going to this path.
Rather than creating collaboration, this creates tension.

Moreover, "WAP" is also used by *W*iki *A*dvocates *P*hilippines.

I know your intention is noble but please, don't cross the line. Don't
create conflict.

Kind regards,

*Butch Bustria*
Wikimedia East, South East Asia and the Pacific