Hi Everyone,

Happy New Week!

*A kind reminder to please co-create the next edition of the
WikiForHumanRights Campaign with us by sharing your experiences, challenges
and recommendations in the campaign survey.* Please click this link
WikiForHumanRights
2023 Evaluation Form (google.com)
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScl-iBEdwjCjmuIJCpn4PAv-rMs7IMwtvD40Idmv3BEWKh3Sw/viewform>
go to the survey. We would appreciate your feedback on or before 24 July
2023.

Please see the survey privacy statement for more information on privacy and
data handling
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:WikiForHumanRights_2023_Campaign_Privacy_Statement
.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments via
campai...@wikimedia.org

Kindly,

Euphemia