Hi Florence,

Thanks so much for this feedback- it's incredibly helpful! We've added some
categories to the report's Meta page to help folks find it easier, and will
do the same on Commons. As for connecting this page further- yes, I fully
intend to! One of my objectives for the next few months is to create a
centralized page about our human rights work that links to our Human Rights
Policy, this and other human rights impact assessments, human
rights-related resources, and other pages and documents that support the
Foundation's work in meeting our human rights commitments.

Thank you again!
Ricky Gaines

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 6:51 AM Florence Devouard <fdevou...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> Of the recommendations, the Foundation is positioned to act upon a number
> of them, while others provide an opportunity for collaboration between the
> Foundation and the volunteer community to address, and others the volunteer
> community is better positioned to lead. We hope these recommendations will
> give us all a basis for dialogue and collaboration around making Wikimedia
> a safer space for children.
>
> Making sense of the findings
>
> To help you digest this report, we’ve prepared a number of resources for
> you, including:
>
>    -
>
>    A Diff blog pos
>
> <https://diff.wikimedia.org/2024/01/17/protecting-youth-online-wikimedia-foundation-publishes-its-first-child-rights-impact-assessment/>t
>    summarizing the findings of the CRIA and what it means for the movement;
>    -
>
>    A Meta page
>
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Child_Rights_Impact_Assessment>
>    to serve as the “home” for the report and to provide more background
>    information on the report, including its objectives, the timeline in which
>    it was completed, the methodology that was employed to develop the report,
>    and actions the Foundation has taken since first receiving the report;
>    -
>
>    The full report
>
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ArticleOne_-_WMF_Child_Rights_Impact_Assessment_Report_2023.pdf>,
>    which contains a foreword from the Foundation’s General Counsel, an
>    executive summary, a risk analysis, and recommendations. The report is
>    available in English, French and Spanish.
>

> Working together to protect child safety on Wikimedia projects
>
> We want to hear from you on this topic: What questions do you have? What
> are your thoughts on the risks and recommendations from the report? What is
> your community already doing, or what would you like to do, to ensure the
> safety of children on Wikimedia projects? How can we collaborate to make
> progress? Leave a message on the report’s Talk page
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Wikimedia_Foundation_Child_Rights_Impact_Assessment&action=edit&redlink=1>
> or register and join us at either of the two community conversation hours
> scheduled for the following times:
>
>    -
>
>    Friday, 23 February at 13:00 UTC
>
> <https://wikimedia.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkcOmoqDopEt38H6i8ueP2Gv_8oXQDxukO>
>    -
>
>    Friday, 23 February at: 18:00 UTC
>
> <https://wikimedia.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvde-trTspHtE5a7ZAnHOrtpblIctOFnJv>
>

> If you prefer to ask questions or share information privately, you can
> also email us at youthsur...@wikimedia.org. We will take the information
> we gather across channels to prepare a map of efforts happening across the
> movement and ideas for collaboration and implementation. We look forward to

*Ricky Gaines *(he/him)
rgai...@wikimedia.org