Dear Ciell and the WLM International Team,

Thank you for the exciting update regarding the announcement of the winners
of Wiki Loves Monuments 2023! I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing the
results unfold on Monday, March 25th, starting at 18:00 UTC.

It's wonderful to hear that the announcement will follow the WLM tradition,
with honourable mentions revealed in descending order, every 30 minutes.
This format builds anticipation and adds to the excitement surrounding the
event.

I'll make sure to tune in to your social media platforms to catch the
announcements. Your efforts in organizing this event and celebrating the
incredible contributions of photographers worldwide are truly commendable.

Once again, thank you for keeping us informed, and I can't wait to see the
outstanding photographs that have been recognized in this year's
competition.

*Regards,*

[image: 319px-AffCom_Color_Logo_with_Text.svg.png (319×390)]

*Suyash Dwivedi *(He/Him/His)
*Vice-Chair & **Treasurer**:* Wikimedia Affiliations  Committee
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee> (AffCom)
*Chair:* Commons Photographers User Group
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Commons_Photographers_User_Group>
 (CPUG)
*Skype*: suyash.india (UTC+05:30) *Telegram:* dwivedi_suyash
<https://t.me/dwivedi_suyash>
*"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free
access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's what we're doing." - **Jimmy
Wales*

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 1:58 AM Ciell Wikipedia <ciell.wikipe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> It is my pleasure to share with you that we are announcing the winners of
> Wiki Loves Monuments 2023 through our social media platforms on
> *Monday, March 25th, starting 18.00 UTC. *
> As it is the WLM tradition, the announcement - in a descending order -
> will kickstart with the honorable mentions from 25th-16th place, every 30
> minutes.
>
> This will be followed by an 8.5 hours break before the commencement of the
> top 15 on *Tuesday, March 26th, at 7.00 UTC* in the same time and
> interval order. The overall winner of the WLM 2023 competition will be
> announced at *14:00 UTC.*
>
> You can follow the results on any of our social media channels:
>
>    - https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesmonuments/
>    - https://www.facebook.com/WikiLovesMonuments/
>    - https://twitter.com/wikimonuments
>    - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wikilovesmonuments/
>
> Best,
> Ciell - on behalf of the WLM International Team
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>