From: Léa Lacroix <lea.lacr...@wikimedia.de>
Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 3:07 PM
Subject: [WikidataCon 2017] Live-stream of room A
To: 2...@wikidatacon.org

Dear WikidataCon attendees,

I'm glad to announce that some of the sessions of the conference will be
recorded and live-streamed. This will allow people who can't attend to
follow the sessions, but also for the attendees, who can't be in all the
rooms in the same time :)

The live-stream will happen in room A (also A1, A2, A3) on Saturday
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017/Program/Saturday>
and Sunday
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017/Program/Sunday>.
What happens in room D and E won't be recorded.

We will share the link of the live-stream as soon as possible. It will be
linked on this page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017/Program/Remote>
and we will of course spread the word widely on social networks and other
communication channels.

I can't tell you exactly when the videos will be available for replay, but
I hope it will be very soon after the conference. They will be of course
released under CC-BY-SA.

Thank you very much,

--
Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de