hello,

it's my pleasure to write this to Wiki loves Earth Morocco 2016. i'm from
Morooco and i would like to participate in the photo contest but i am
facing some problems concerning creating my account and whenever i register
it doen't work with me  i don't know what to do with this please i need
help.

thanks in advance