From: Anthony Cole [ahcole...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:48 PM
To: Wiki Medicine discussion
Subject: Re: [Wiki-Medicine] BMJ Wikipedia reviews

Lodewijk, Sydney, Hilda, I think I'm going to need lots of support to pull this
off. BMJ are not publishing the reviewed version - we are, by pointing to the
relevant diff in the article's history. I'd like us to offer the reader a much
nicer presentation of the reviewed article than that, which means Wikimedia
hosting a "fair copy" (like normal articles published on publishers' websites).

I'd also like us to point the reader to a diff between the reviewed version and
the current version that doesn't have all the wiki markup - basically a diff
that the average reader will easily parse.

This will only happen if we can demonstrate solid support from the Wikipedia
med community.

I intend outlining this at the conference, if I get a slot in the Sunday
afternoon unconference. I don't suppose you guys might be able to drop
everything and turn up at the inaugural Wikipedia Science Conference in London
on 2-3 September, is there? :o)

On 15 Aug 2015 1:05 am, "Anthony Cole"