Ah. Sorry Hilda, wrong term. I mean we should offer the reader a really
nice-looking presentation of the reviewed version of the article, rather
than something pulled up from the article's history. This
<http://www.openmedicine.ca/article/viewFile/562/564> rather than this
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dengue_fever&oldid=629402504>.

But the more I think about this, the less important I think it is. The main
thing to achieve is *a really prominent link at the top of the current
version of a reviewed article linking the reader to the reviewed version*.

There should be such a link at the top of the current version of any
article reviewed by BMJ, but also at the top of Dengue fever
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengue_fever>, at the top of the cancer
articles that CRUK reviewed
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_CRUK> for us and at
the top of all the articles
<http://www.ploscollections.org/article/browse/issue/info:doi/10.1371/issue.pcol.v03.i14>
Daniel Mietchen managed to get reviewed by *Computational Biology* if those
involved want it*.*

Whether they link to a nicely-presented, journal style edition or just the
plain old Wikipedia history page is fairly trivial.

Apart from a really prominent link to the reviewed version at the top of
the current page, there should also be *a prominent link to a nice,
readable diff between the reviewed and current versions* - so the reader
can see how the topic/article has evolved since the last review.

These are the things I'm hoping to get support for, if there is any
opposition to them on en.Wikipedia.

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>