Hi Anthony,

Thanks for this initiative!

As someone who deals with budget tables, I am very supportive of improving
features for table editing. Have you tried editing tables in VE?

You might also consider using a spreadsheet like Google Sheets,  Microsoft
Excel, or (offline) LibreOffice Calc.

Because the use case here involves medical content, I am cross-posting this
thread to the Wikimedia-Medicine mailing list, and also pinging Doc James
to ask for comments.

Pine