Hey Folks,

We're planning to organize a month long article contest to honor the
International mother language day in Bengali Wikipedia where Wikipedians will
translate a full English article from our selected list into Bengali. Last
year, we organized a similar
contest<https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/05/09/bangla-translations-odia-womens-history/>
 where surprisingly 600 good articles were translated fully into Bengali. This
year, we'd like to  add 100 medicine related articles to the list among with
other things. The contest is about new article creation so we need fresh, long
and vital articles from enwp. Any suggestions? I'm aware of
this<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Medicine/Translation_task_force/RTT(Simplified)>
 page though some extra opinions/suggestions would be nice [😊]

Best,

Nahid Sultan

User:NahidSultan<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:NahidSultan> on all
Wikimedia Foundation<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation>'s