De : Wikimedia-Medicine <wikimedia-medicine-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org> de la
part de Shani Evenstein <shani.e...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 29 janvier 2017 13:56
À : Wikimedia-l; ML - WPMed Foundation
Objet : [Wiki-Medicine] WikiProject Medicine Foundation: New Board Elected

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the user group "WikiProject Med Foundation" has a
new board<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med/Board> elected,
which includes:

1) James Heilman - chair
2) Shani Evenstein - vice chair; membership admin.
3) Doug Taylor - treasurer
4) James Hare - secretary
5) Jacob F. de Wolff
6) Sydney Poore
7) Carl Fredrik Sjoland
8) Daniel Mietchen
9) Vinicius Siqueira
10) Subas Chandra Rout
11) Jake Orlowitz
12) Emily Temple-Wood

Please join me in thanking previous board members Anthony Cole, Peter Coti &
Brian Basden, as well as Lane Rasberry, for their service thus far and their
support during the transition period.

Wishing all of us a fruitful and productive term,

Shani Evenstein,
On behalf of the WikiProject Med Foundation Board.