Commenting regarding bank accounts: Cascadia Wikimedians User Group has our
account with the BECU credit union which serves our needs well, has low
fees, and has good online access tools that provide a variety of
authorization levels to people who can access accounts. I suggest that you
look into credit unions for banking services.

Pine