Dear Mr. or Ms.,

I have worked since 2016 about writing a comment to an excellent research
journal about how to use WikiData in Medicine. After months of work, I found
that there are many information to involve in such work and that a comment to a
research journal cannot involve such detailed explanations. That is why I
decided to do a Wikimania proposal about it. The link to this proposal is
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Using_WikiData_in_Medicine.
 However, I cannot do this without having one or two excellent collaborators
who can ameliorate this proposal, write with me the proceedings paper and edit
the presentation for the conference. This contributor can even present the work
if my grant proposal is not accepted. So, I invite all the Wiki Project Med
users who want to collaborate to the work to add their name as authors to the
proposal and to adjust the Wikimania proposal. I will later contact them to
discuss about what should be done after the adjustment of the Wikimania 2017
proposal.

Yours Sincerely,

Houcemeddine Turki