I am not the petitioner. The petitioner is not present in is group and
therefore cannot read the discussions here. The petitioner possibly does
not even know how to read or participate in discussions related to pages or
topics. It is futile to discuss among ourselves. Would somebody like to
reach out to the petitioner with the information contained in this
discussion thread?

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.