IMO we there are more serious issues we need to deal with such as covert
marketing on Wikipedia by the heads of marketing at pharmaceutical and
device manufacturers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Medicine#IMO_we_are_losing_Wikipedia_to_undisclosed_paid_editors

With respect to these sorts of petitions by homoeopathy, we got that under
control.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian