You mean how do we have homeopathy under control?

Our coverage of homeopathy is fairly balanced. The articles in question are
typically watched by lots of people including QuackGuru. I am not concerned
especially.

I am not speaking as a board member in any capacity, I am speaking as a
Wikipedian.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian