Hi Houcemeddine,

I understand that you are interested in working with quickstatements. Thank
you for willing to help. But my question to you and this list is if we have
any established guidelines regarding using  fabrication method (P2079) >>>>
Radiology (Q77604), followed by adding the X-ray image as a qualifier? Has
this been previously discussed and brought to a consensus? If not, we'll
need to discuss this before we attempt to use this method of classifying
images on Wikidata items.

Regards
Netha