Hi,

We thank everyone for participating in the Office hours with WMF's Global
Reach team. Meeting notes can be found here
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_Reach/Office_Hours#Office_Hours_for_South_Asia:_Jan_19.2C_2017>.
You can also watch the YouTube recording here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-VCpQkVSk&t=6m8s>.

Ravi