Hi,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting the application is *June
15*. Just three more days left!

If you are looking for some inspiration, please check this event report
from Wikimedia Poland
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Sources/Cycle_2/Wikimedia_Polska_Strategy_Dinner_-_Warsaw_June_5,_2017>
.

Event coordinators who are submitting the application on behalf of a
community, please present the details in your village pump and get it
endorsed from fellow community members.

Even if you need more time to plan and conduct the event, please consider
submitting the application first to register your interest.

Please feel free to ping me if you need more help.

Thanks,

Ravi