I'm here in Montreal and have met at least some Swedes.

There are  some plans during autumn that may offer time for a Nordic meeting,
any update on that?

In Montreal, we could spend 50 minutes and a group photo for the North, IMHO.

And still I am the only Representative at the affiliate chair meeting from
north of Berlin. Remember the chair can send another attendee, when she is not
attending Wikimania herself.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_Chairpersons_meeting_August_12_2017

Hogne.