Dear Nordic partners,

I have discussed possible meeting time with several Nordic people and it
seems that it might be difficult to find a common time. Therefore I have
created a doodle poll to sort things out:
https://doodle.com/poll/uvc3ghsdx3usu6fi
Please spread the link to everyone related to Nordic Wikimedia here on
Wikimania!

Best regards,

Kaarel Vaidla