Dear Nordic colleagues,

Hereby I inform you that it is very complicated to find a suitable
timeslot. Therefore we are holding the meeting *tonight at 19:00 PM in
Drummond East (floor 3)* and there will be people joining when it is
possible for them (e.g. after Diversity meetup).
I apologize for the inconvenience, but I still think it is a good idea to
meet up, update on what we are doing and will be doing. *So spread the word
and come in numbers*!

Best regards,

Kaarel Vaidla