Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago this evening, we were gathered in a circle in Stockholm to
kick off the first ever WikiNEM meeting.

Now, I present you with my thoughts - as promised - in an article with my
reflections on our weekend together.

Thanks to Sara Mörtsell for her great help in guiding me and providing a
home for this. Thanks to Matthias Smed Larsen for moral support and the alt
text tip. :)

Sara will share it with WMF next week, so there should be a blog post from
them at some point.

This is the link, but it is not linked anywhere else just yet.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Northern_Europe_Meeting_2018/Story

You can take this and use it for inspiration for writing an article in your
language.

On behalf of Sara, I'd like to remind everyone to share their photos - if
they want to - by adding them on Commons in "Category:Wikimedia Northern
Europe Meeting 2018". We can make subcategories later. If you all post your
photos now, Sara won't have to send out a mail requesting the photos. :)

Have a great weekend!

Regards, Karen "twdk"