Tariq.. Sorry for that. I was thinking the same. Before people start
unsubscribing from the list, I will make some changes now and keep this mailing
list only for important announcements.
Saqib

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 18:15:03 +0500
From: mtss...@gmail.com
To: wikimedia-pk@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-PK] Wikipedia Pakistan Survey

Ive completed the survey. Kindly stop including all the subscribers in one mail
conversation. I am so not interested if the other people completed the survey
or whatever you mail us about. BCC us so who ever wants to converse with the
admin would directly reply you. At least don't include me in the emails like
this. I hate it whenever anyone replies my phone buzz to inform me I've got
mail instead its a reply from someone else I don't even wanna know. Thanx