Dear Marko,
Dear colleagues,

I will be ready & available for the call about
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2018/Programme/Submission/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia:_Growing_multilingualism_online
 anytime during daytime tomorrow (Wednesday, September 19) & Sunday (September
23), otherwise we could fit the call into my lunch breaks on September 20
(12:00-15:30 MSK / UTC+3) or September 22 (13:00-14:30 MSK / UTC+3)
respectively.

I feel the later in the week the better for me, as my work schedule didn't yet
allow me to think about detailed presentation plan just yet & I will probably
get to think about giving feedback about proposed CEE Meeting program after
that.

My presentation will consist of:
* Introducing
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia &
explaining why it matters
* Speaking of the roadmap -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia/ActionPlan
* Explaining the scope -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia/ActionPlan/Linguistic-cultural_identity
* Qualitative & Quantitative Progress report -
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Languages_of_Russia_Community_User_Group/Dashboard/ru

I would prefer to use WhatsApp/Telegram (+79274158066) of Facebook Messenger
(https://m.me/frhdkazan) call, as Hangouts on my smartphone consistently
freezes (a few times during conversations with various Wikimedia Foundation
staff recently)

On top of my presentation above, I would also be preparing 3 lightning talks on
* https://ru.wikimedia.org/wiki/Selet_WikiSchool project
* my experience of leveraging
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedian_of_the_Year recognition & related
press attention for the benefit of the Wikimedia movement
* https://ru.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_Russia_2018
and also helping to interpret one or a few more to be delivered by other
Wikimedia Communities of Russia (if Bashkir, Erzya, Rostov User Groups &
Wikimedia RU delegates would like to use my professional help).

regards,
farhad

--
Farkhad Fatkullin - Фархад Фаткуллин http://sikzn.ru/ Тел.+79274158066 /