Full-Text works, yep; let's put a bug in and change those labels. On
open versus prefix, it's a totally valid distinction to make: as you
said, it's a different output format. Checking how people consume our
data involves literally checking how people are consuming our data ;)

On 30 July 2015 at 19:26,  <mpo...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Oh. There may have been a misunderstanding. Okay, I will speak with Oliver
> about this tomorrow and make fixes as necessary. Thanks for noticing and the
> clarification.
>
> On Jul 30, 2015, at 4:19 PM, Chad Horohoe <choro...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Mikhail Popov <mpo...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>
>> Pleased to announce that the dashboard now has a KPI module that should be
>> the first thing y'all see when you go to
>> http://searchdata.wmflabs.org/metrics/
>

> Cirrus vs. Prefix vs. OpenSearch?
>
> OpenSearch is just an API around prefix searching, it's basically just
> wrapping results in a specific format.
>
> And 100% of searches are Cirrus...perhaps you mean full text?
>
> -Chad

Oliver Keyes
Count Logula
Wikimedia Foundation