Thanks to Dan for the great writeup; I've been finding this fantastic
primarily because half of my bugs are indices-related and this makes
me feel better :D.

Actually, thanks to an overflow problem it's now -2147483648 bugs.
We've fixed MediaWiki, let's all go home!

Oliver Keyes
Count Logula
Wikimedia Foundation