Thanks Kevin!

yes you're right it's a missing feature, prefix search run a specific query to find the exact match.
I'll try to add it.

Le 26/08/2015 19:48, Kevin Smith a écrit :
Thanks David! That page is awesome for anecdotal testing.

I notice that a search for IOL (or iol) would also benefit from prioritizing an exact match. The prefix autocomplete brings up IOL near the bottom, but the suggester misses it entirely. Same for XP, CPU, etc.

Kevin Smith
Agile Coach, Wikimedia Foundation
/
/