And that's in line with the previous experiment. If you have a 32% zero
results rate, reducing it by 38% (32% * (1-.38)) gives 19.84%. So, allow a
little rounding error in the "32", "38" and "19", and this is right on the
money.

—Trey
P.S.: 2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.

Trey Jones
Software Engineer, Discovery
Wikimedia Foundation