Thanks!

this is awesome.

Concerning soburdia: the typo is in the first 2 chars so our misspelling identification will fail, searching for sucurbia properly displays "suburbia" as a "did you mean" suggestion. This was one the enhancement we tried to implement but we are currently blocked by a bug in elasticsearch. I hope it's not a common pattern because we'll add a second error with language detection...

Is it possible to identify how many queries are 1 one/2 words/3 words?
I'm asking this question because there's another weakness in this language detector. Characters at word boundaries seems to bear some valuable informations concerning language features and the detector fails to make any benefit of them if it's a one word query. Running the detector with additional trailing spaces changed significantly the results.

For example граничащее (russian)
Detecting "граничащее" returns bg at 0.99
But detecting " граничащее " returns ru at 0.57 and bg at 0.42

But in the end I agree with your analysis in "Stupid language detection". Mainly because the detector does not weight its results on the wiki size (ru should be weighted higher because ruwiki is larger than bgwiki) because it's what we are looking for. We're looking for results, we don't care too much about the actual language of the query.