We currently have a data outage on our dashboards - they display, but
we're missing the last few days.
The good news is that we know exactly what happened here; as part of
our work to (amusingly enough) make the data pipeline here more robust
and standardised, we switched all of our data retrieval scripts over
to a new project and repository (previously they'd lived in the repo
for the dashboard they referred to, which doesn't scale). A bug in the
shell script that tied them all together meant none of them ran - and
of course we switched everything over immediately before a long
weekend. Doh ;p.
The original bug has a patchset in awaiting review, and as soon as
it's +2d we're going to begin backfilling the datasets. You can follow
our progress on that at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T111749
Wikimedia-search mailing list