Hey, congrats everyone, we got accepted again! Wikimedia will be exhibitor
#20870 at the 9th Annual Bay Area Maker Faire. I will definitely plan on
attending on Friday (May 16) - Saturday (May 17), but I may not be able to
stay for Sunday (May 18). Is anyone else interested in helping lead the
booth, coordinating with volunteers, or being responsible for unpacking the
booth on Sunday and driving back to SF?

I will follow up with the full Wikimedia-sf list in the next few days to
begin organizing things. It's going to be fun!