---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Manley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Subject: [svlug] Free open source mapping event in Palo Alto
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear All,

Are you interested in learning about open source geodata? If so, you
should attend the upcoming South Bay mapping party on November 22nd
and 23rd.

The event details can be found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/South_bay

You can RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1327805

I am hosting this event for OpenStreetMap. OpenStreetMap is an open
source project to collaboratively map the entire world. There are over
70,000 participants in OpenStreetMap worldwide, and we are working to
increase participation here in the US. Mapping parties are events
where anyone can come and participate in the OpenStreetMap project.
They are social events where experienced and new mappers can meet to
share and learn more about the project as well as get out and map.

Please contact me with any questions you may have, as well as
suggestions for locations for future mapping events.

Cheers,
Sarah Manley
Bay Area Community Ambassador for OpenStreetMap
[EMAIL PROTECTED]