Friends,

Some of you may know of Counterpulse's project called "Shaping San
Francisco." It is now a wiki at foundsf.org. The site is full of
historical writings and essays concerning the history of San
Francisco, especially that which is not usually taught in school and
much that is still being discovered.

I have concentrated on San Francisco history in my wikipedia work and
am beginning to migrate some of my contributions over to this San
Francisco history wiki. For those who may be frustrated by wikipedia's
objectivity and lurking deletionists, foundsf.org is a chance to write
on topics more narrowly or broad, and even editorialize a bit.

Check it out.

Hank Chapot
hcha...@igc.org
510.654.5311