Like George, I'm local and have a long Wikipedia resume (~6 years).

I've always enjoyed talking about Wikipedia and don't get enough
opportunities to do that, so this could be fun.

On site I've often gravitated towards policy issues, though I tend not
to dip too deeply into dispute resolution / arbitration most of the
time, so there may well be better people to choose.  Anyway, I'm happy
to discuss it.

-Robert Rohde