Hi Jerry! I'd love to meet up. I will already be gone on the 22nd -- I'm
leaving that Saturday. What about the weekend before? (the afternoon of the
15th or 16th?) We could have a pre-Wikimania get-together, and Cary and I
can report on the Wikiconference-NYC. (The gauntlet has been thrown down by
WM:NYC to have a regional conference on this coast, now!)

What do other people think? A picnic on Sunday afternoon?

-- Phoebe

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Jerry~Yuyu <jerry.tschan...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello
> I'm new comer to the list and never been to SF
>
> so you may wonder why I am here
>
> I'll be in Bay Area in August on my way to Argentina.
> I will spent two weekends in San Francisco,
> so I wonder if I can meet you guys in Bay Areas on one night of the
> weekends,
> either *15, 16 or 22, 23* of August.
> (*Personally Prefer 22nd* [?])
>
> So I started a page on Wikipedia
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_10
> and of course I have no idea where should we meet at all,
>

> So I wonder if you're willing to give a help on this!
>
> lOOking forward to your reply soon!
>
> Jerry~雨雨
> Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
> User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
> Blogger | http://jeromyu.blogspots.com
> MSN: jeromyuc...@msn.com
> also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places
>
> Tel: +852 9279 1601
> Laudamus quae laudentur

<<32A.png>>