Eugene

I'm initiating the 10th gathering for SF

it is about 16th or 22nd

I wonder if the strategy wiki thing can be part of the motive :P

Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
Blogger | http://jeromyu.blogspots.com
MSN: jeromyuc...@msn.com
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel: +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur
Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus