I may be helping a friend move on Sunday, but I'll be at the 18th
annual Linux Picnic in Sunnyvale Baylands Park this Saturday:

http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix18/

Of course all Wikimedians are welcome, please RSVP for free (as in
free) lunch starting at noon-4pm.

If you want to volunteer, follow the instructions and show up at 9:00
a.m., or whenever if you don't want to set up.  There will be a lot of
wi-fi and cool people.