From: wikimedia-sf-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimedia-sf-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Jon Davis
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:45 PM
To: San Francisco Wikimedians
Subject: [Wikimedia-SF] Meetup #12 is this weekend!

All,
In case you've forgotten (I know I did), SF Meetup #12 is this weekend.
Specifically Sunday @ 2pm @ Yahoo! HQ.  Gotta put your name down in
advance so you can be put on the "list" for Yahoo! security.  Chatter
about Maker Faire mostly, and I'm sure other things like what is going
on in April.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_12

--
Jon