I stand by saying that parking/driving sucks, and refer you to:
http://makerfaire.com/bayarea/2010/parking/

:)

I think they did make it better last year after the total debacle of
2008, but it's still a busy fair that 60,000 people attend, and the
onsite parking is not adequate for all those folks.

-- phoebe